No announcement yet.

my Father passed away this morning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that ken, sounded like a great man. i too lost someone close to me, was an old guy from when i was a mechanic, he came in every day, we called him Uncle Irvin Hawks. Vet of the Korean and Vietnam wars also. they told him last year he had 4 months to live, he passed away last saturday (the 7th) although he wasnt a true uncle to me, he still was family
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Ken, first id liike to say i am sorry for your loss and im sorry i havent posted this yet. i havent been on here in a while. I can only imagine what its like to have a father like that. I can tell you this. from looking at his accomplishments it makes me damn proud to be an american. For someone to serve his country as he did i am forever in his debt. I can only imagine the type of pride you must feel. with all this crap going on in our country reading about your dad makes me feel proud again. thanks Ken Sr.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Ken, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I'm sure he's up there with all his warbird buddies sharing stories. God speed.
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

My condolences, Ken.

I haven't logged-in for quite some time, so did not read the news until now.

My best to you and your family.

Roger
          R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Working...
          X