No announcement yet.

paid 2.31.9 for a gallon of gas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Disgusted!!!! Yesterday, i filled up with premium, 17 gallons @4.069 =69.17 thats quick stop in my town....cheapest gas for 60 miles in either direction lol

Gas in cali is expensive i guess...and it hasn't seen the $2 mark since like a year ago.!!
    -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

Today
      2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

the nazis had the right idea: they began producing "Synthetic Fuel" or "erstaz fuel" out of coal in the 1940s during the war.

If the US began a large scale nuclear energy program (despite the unfavorable initial start-up costs of a nuclear reactor generator), we could shut down coal fired power plants and use the coal to make "syn-gas" right?

I am writing a ( 2,000-word ) research paper on the case for nuclear energy for my English class. and i thought this would be a relevant side-note.
        -Ryan-

Comment

Originally posted by msfyter
          Today
          .....image.....
          where in california is that?
          -Ryan-

Comment

Woodlandhills
            2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

Man You Eastcoast guys have it made. $2 buck marks for a single gallon have been long gone for months, At least 6 months i have not seen $2.99 or less. Right now I just checked on my phone and the cheapest gas station is Arco. 87 octane is $3.80 and 91 is $4.00 Now keep this in mind this is the cheapest station around my area. In LA its well over $4.00 for 87. Im at the point that im going to be using my return to get a MoPed to save money. I drive 7 miles round trip to work and back and Im spending about $200 a month on gas. Im going and getting the local Traffic law sheet tomorrow at the Sheriff's station and I already called my insurence company to see how much insurence would be for the Moped ($75 a year). So if the laws allow me ima be riding a $300 MoPed to work!
              80+ MPG! 35+MPH
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

$4.299 for premium where I work in Sunnyvale...definitely doesn't help that I get 12 mpg on the built motor, but I have no right to complain.
                94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

My wife and I have a monthly gas budget of $800. It will easily hit $900 a month if gas goes over $4.00. Pretty soon our gas payment will be more then the mortgage payment on my old house I am using as a rental.
                  '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                  '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                  '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                  '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                  '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                  My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                  Thomas Jefferson

Comment

"'87 Lifted Suburban (Big Blue);"

I think I know the reason. haha
                    No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
                      "'87 Lifted Suburban (Big Blue);"

I think I know the reason. haha
                      Big Blue is used for plowing snow out of my driveway in the winter and camping/4-wheeling in the summer. It ocasionally pulls my trailer. I only put about 2-3K miles a year on it.
                      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                        Man You Eastcoast guys have it made. $2 buck marks for a single gallon have been long gone for months, At least 6 months i have not seen $2.99 or less. Right now I just checked on my phone and the cheapest gas station is Arco.
                        did you notice the date on the prior resonses?.....
                        -Ryan-

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                          Man You Eastcoast guys have it made. $2 buck marks for a single gallon have been long gone for months, At least 6 months i have not seen $2.99 or less. Right now I just checked on my phone and the cheapest gas station is Arco.
                          did you notice the date on the prior responses?.....
                          -Ryan-

Comment

LOL! Ihad to take a double take.

I'd take 2.37 from 4 years ago at this point. $3.88!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                            X