No announcement yet.

The reason I love this board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if we do a gathering here in Florida, perhaps I could work out a track session at Sebring International Raceway. It just happens to be in my back yard. Literally. I watch stuff from my driveway regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      Well, if we do a gathering here in Florida, perhaps I could work out a track session at Sebring International Raceway. It just happens to be in my back yard. Literally. I watch stuff from my driveway regularly.
      I would be game for that. My Cousin lives in Siesta Key, right off of Sarasota. I'm always looking for an excuse to head down to Florida.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

My wife is always up for a trip to Florida No really, she is. 3 times in five years... from pennsylvania
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I think if it is during hurricane season, somewhere up north would be a better idea.

Comment

they're saying this year's water temps are like 1995's so Us in the North east might get one (as so far this year the storms and temps are on par with that year). I say next april for one. Warm down there and almost no chance of Kermm Passing Gas err, uh, hurricane. and it would be a great seasoning opener for us just bringing our cars out
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

The thing I love is I am a complete novice and you guys never make me fell like an idiot, and sometimes you talk me through some pretty tedious stuff.

Thanks to all members and moderators.

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
              Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                I think if it is during hurricane season, somewhere up north would be a better idea.
                How 'bout my house? Heated in ground pool with a diving board, hurricane free and every kind of store you can imagine is less than 20 minutes away. Plus, i won't have to get off my arse
                Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                SOLD- Kinda miss it
                94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                SOLD- Good riddance!
                2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                  How 'bout my house? Heated in ground pool with a diving board, hurricane free and every kind of store you can imagine is less than 20 minutes away. Plus, i won't have to get off my arse
                  you didnt say where you lived, dingleberry........

nevah mind..slime bawl.....i just went to ya home page, noow yoork...no way.....i aint gowing up dare........ idiot drivers all day way, jersey turnpike....... no friggin way........

LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Maybe a meet early in the season next year in FL? That would give time for everyone to make plans. It would be long trip for most and they'd probably just want to make it a family vacation or something. Maybe we could work up a couple of family activities for those bringing the family.... if we are serious about this, anyway.
                    Dave M
                    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                      Maybe a meet early in the season next year in FL? That would give time for everyone to make plans. It would be long trip for most and they'd probably just want to make it a family vacation or something. Maybe we could work up a couple of family activities for those bringing the family.... if we are serious about this, anyway.
                      As I said, I'm definitely game for a Florida trip. I could shoot by while going to my Cousin's place. Doubt I'd take the T/A down, however. The wife would never want to listen to the LM for 1,500 miles.

I doubt anyone would want to come up to Connecticut, nor would I subject anyone to it. We're right between New York and Mass. Talk about tough driving...
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

reasons to love this board

great people
                        great discussions
                        great opinions

and the golden rule is in policy

treat everyone like an equal even if they are young and dont know all that much about specific car parts

^"exception to every rule is applied"
                        except for mustang drivers
                        1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Working...
                        X