No announcement yet.

Little car comments that bug you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when people ask "why'd you get a v6?" It's very annoying, INSURANCE! I always end up telling them the story about the red LT1 firehawk that I wanted before i got the 6 and then I found out how much insurance was... $478 a month which is way too much for me. Then there's the "why are you modding a v6?" Why the hell not? It's my car, I'ma have it for a while, may as well make it fast. UGH!
    '99 SSM Camaro V6 M5
    Stock with an irratic idle...
    (218/218 .528/.528 112LSA 112IC)

Comment

Originally posted by 99v6cam
      I hate it when people ask "why'd you get a v6?" It's very annoying, INSURANCE! I always end up telling them the story about the red LT1 firehawk that I wanted before i got the 6 and then I found out how much insurance was... $478 a month which is way too much for me. Then there's the "why are you modding a v6?" Why the hell not? It's my car, I'ma have it for a while, may as well make it fast. UGH!
      I feel your pain, brother! That one always gets me really annoyed.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I have a friend who, until I educated him, kept telling people I had an IROC-Z. This went on for like 3 months until we had a sit-down talk about the differences between the various f-bodies.

I think the good comments outweigh the bad though.
        1989 TA
        Flowmaster exhaust
        Ghetto CAI

1994 TA GT
        K&N CAI
        Magnaflow catback

www.nkyfba.com

Comment

Yea I Get hella tired of people asking how much insurance is, i always just say alot, what do you think its cheap.
          dont get me started on mpg, most dont relize it gets better mpg because of the 6th gear on the highway anyways.
          2000 trans am auto, Afr 205,tr 220/220 112, mti lid, 160t,umi sfc,hooker headers and ory y,loud mouth. bellow,pr's,harland rockers,new lifters,ls6 oilpump,rollermaster doubler roller, msd wires.

Comment

i always hate when i go to the car wash in my car and i have friend with me and i say like 5 time dont roll the window down and sure enough they roll it down i thanks goodness for window locks "its just a car" or "your car looks like crap anyways" well i still hate to have streaks on the windows i havent had anyone talk about my mpg (well not bad about it) or insurance so far besides with the eclipse, the only thing holding me back form getting a f-bod is the insurance its way too much for a 17 yr. old male
            1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
            1986- honda accord dx 2.0 liter carb. 4-speed automatic 200,000 miles-sold-
            1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
            1991 hyundai excel-HA! sold
            1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

Comment

Working...
            X