help, 2 codes, car died

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve93Z
    Bah, you know I'da been there regardless . Glad she kicked over and runs now . Hopefully its for more than a mile too
    I know you would have, which is why I didn't ask...it was Easter Sunday!! Anyways, I'm up to the point where I'm continually checking/refilling the coolant to where it's nice and full. I also drove it about 40+ miles now and everything seems perfect. I don't want to really get on it just yet, but that time will come

The trickiest part of the install seemed to be ventalating the opti. I used their 3 way pipe tool to join one end with the intake manifold. And I used the IAT hole for the fresh air hole. My dad make a pipe fitting to go from 3/8" down to the tiny hose hole. Needless to say, I'm very happy I have a vented opti without changing the cam for a '95+ one
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
      I know you would have, which is why I didn't ask...it was Easter Sunday!! Anyways, I'm up to the point where I'm continually checking/refilling the coolant to where it's nice and full. I also drove it about 40+ miles now and everything seems perfect. I don't want to really get on it just yet, but that time will come

The trickiest part of the install seemed to be ventalating the opti. I used their 3 way pipe tool to join one end with the intake manifold. And I used the IAT hole for the fresh air hole. My dad make a pipe fitting to go from 3/8" down to the tiny hose hole. Needless to say, I'm very happy I have a vented opti without changing the cam for a '95+ one
      Shaweet . I'll have to swing by and take a look at it. I don't believe there's a very long break-in period for the timing set, but I could be wrong. Anyone?
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
      X