Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got the pics in the sig. Come check her out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got the pics in the sig. Come check her out.

Ok well here she is. I nicked named here PURE PWR, cuz that was going to be my license plate, ut somebody already has it in Illinois. Shes my baby. Not bad for being 18 ay, and yes it do treat her with respect, and no i dont go out drag racing in the streets all the time. Cuz if i get another ticket, my parents are going to sell the car. And yes I do pay for EVERYTHING for the car, I am not spoiled in anyway, shape, or form.
    How are the pics, they look dark on my monitor, but my monitor always looks dark.
    And about the GS stripes, I swear I was one fo the original people to have those on an f-body here in Chicago, I've had the car for like 1.5 years and I got them on there like the 3rd day I got the car, and never saw anybody with them on their car, until recently.

Thanks for your time
    Tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

hey who says your parents buying you a car makes you spoiled, maybe they wanna do something nice
    besides its not a teenagers job to buy a car for themselves, they have to do good and school and stuff
    my rents got me my car and pay for insurance u dont see anyone callin me spoiled do ya

Comment

never called you spoiled bro. When you finally have to get a job and realize the value of money, and have to budget your monthly cash flow intake, you will understand. I work very hard to have the car, i work almost 35 hours a week, and am a full time student at the local college with a 3.0 gpa there, i also have a very good social life. But in your smoking thread your parents are going to dump like 1500 into you just for quitting. Just wait til you got to pay bills, I pay 200/month for the car, 150/insurance, and 50/cell phone, a month. Hopefully someday you will realize that money doesnt grow off trees, and your parents cant take care of you forever.
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

no what people didnt ask about was what i do for work and yes i do work
        im a jr. broker at east coast capital corp. thanks to my father who hired me and when i turn 18 ill be a fulltime broker
        i cant make car payments because my car was paid off in full 12.5k
        i pay my 120 a month cellphone bill and in 2 months ill start payin 100 a month for insurance and gas for my car i pay for by myself so not everythings handed down to me
        i make a decent ammount for someone my age and im happy about it, my parents just dont think its right to make me pay for things that i shouldnt have too

Comment

Well having a car when your a teen is not a right, its a privlage. Let alone having cars like ours. And technically u can make car payments, I dont pay a bank, I pay my dad back, he gave me a loan for 3 years and i throw him money every month. And y do you pay so much for a cell phone, switch to t-mobile, they have a plan for unlimited minutes for like 70 bucks, and another for 3000 anytime minutes for 50/month. Unless you have that riduclous priced Nextel b/s.

Comment

haha you guessed it, nextel i730
            800 monthly minutes, free walkie talkie, free roaming long distance nights and weekends, gps and internet which gives me an additional 300 daytime minutes so i have 1100 monthly minutes and i pay usualy 120-125
            almost everyone i know has the 2 way so its easier to reach someone

Comment

Yea, I kinda know alot about cell phones, my buddy owns 3 stoes here in Chicago. I guess they make a considerable amount of profit off it since they bought a 03 Yellow Z06, Peal White 03 Escalade, and a 02 Black H2 all in one day, yes in one day.
              But im not trying to flame you in anyway man, i was just saying, that so people wouldnt try to flame me about having a nice car and still being so young.
              Tom

P.S - If i were you i would go with a firehawk hood, not a commonly seen ws6 hood.

Comment

the raptor one??

ps let them flame me i dont care, its usualy jealousy because they didnt have the advantages when they were younger as i do now

Jealousy? not hardly...........- Admin

Comment

Yea i think thats what the stock one is called. Which ever the stock firehawk hood is called, i would get that. And i heard at www.ramairhoods.com, if you send a pic of the car in after the hood is painted and on the car, you get 100 bucks back.
                  Tom
                  And no im not jealous, i actually like LT1 body better cuz its more sleek looking and more sleeper like.

Comment

www.ramairhood.com

and i didnt see a firehawk hood there just the ws6 one ill check again thats actualy the site im planning to get my hood from.
                    i aint really worried about deciding on a hood its which exhaust system to go with
                    soooo many nice ones
                    decisions decisions

and your entitled to your opinion, i had a choice on which fbody to get and i chose this one because i love these bodystyles

Comment

It's nice to see you kids getting along, f-bodies unite people, maybe this is the way to fight terrorism, Camaros and 'Birds for evrybody, the new U.S. foreign policy!
                      1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                      "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Looks nice. I just ordered the grand sport stripes my self, I didn't know you had them.
                        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
                          no what people didnt ask about was what i do for work and yes i do work
                          im a jr. broker at east coast capital corp. thanks to my father who hired me and when i turn 18 ill be a fulltime broker
                          i cant make car payments because my car was paid off in full 12.5k
                          i pay my 120 a month cellphone bill and in 2 months ill start payin 100 a month for insurance and gas for my car i pay for by myself so not everythings handed down to me
                          i make a decent ammount for someone my age and im happy about it, my parents just dont think its right to make me pay for things that i shouldnt have too
                          You are lucky

Later you will see that buying a car yourself and paying for everything yourself will make you feel better, stronger

Here are a lot of guys who got BMW or mercedes from their fathers (who stole the money from the state by tax evasion and stuff, it still works here) and they think they are bigshots but they are all wimps and losers. I like the expression on their dumb faces when they see me driving the Trans Am that I bought myself, my parents found out that I have it when I came home.
                          By the way I m 23, was 21 when I got it.
                          This doesnt apply to you Trans Am 98
                          93 t/a A4 3.23s
                          95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                          99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                          99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                          97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                          93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                          00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Tom

I like it. Especially the blackouts in the back. I guess I can't get away from them.

Can't wait to get mine back from the shop. Had the Ram Air hood added and the whole car repainted.

I'm also thinking of blacking out the front turn indicator lights (like DJTaso and others), the rear side makers and 3 brake light. Some darker tint on the windows couldn't heart either.

Rene
                            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
                              the raptor one??

ps let them flame me i dont care, its usualy jealousy because they didnt have the advantages when they were younger as i do now
                              Hey, I agree about the firehawk hood. Those things are much nicer looking than the WS-6 hood, IMO. Oh, and I don't think any of those flames were about jelousy, whether you deserved them or not. Am I kind of jelous that I am 28 and married and don't have an LS-1 car, and you, at 18, do? Yeah, kinda. But I worked for EVERYTHING that I have. I have been working since the month after I turned 16. If I wanted something, I saved up for it. That included my first car. I paid $600 for it, then paid $1600 for my second car, then got my Camaro after that. My parents didn't have to help me. They couldn't afford to buy me a car, and I am glad that they didn't. I know the satisfaction of buying something with money that I earned, independant of my parents. Just try to keep an open mind. I'm not trying to flame you, I just want to give you some advice for the future. Take it or leave it. Stuff like your phone bill....that stuff is going to be very insignificant when you have to start budgeting for rent/mortgage, electrical bill, water, gas, insurance, gas for the car, phone, groceries, clothes, and on top of all of that any going out that you want to do. Real life will throw you some curve balls financially if you keep your present mindset. I would even advise getting a job that your dad didn't get you. Do something by yourself, for yourself. You will be much happier for it. Other than that, you are really lucky to have parents who are willing and able to throw money your way like that, just make sure you show them your appreciation.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                              X