GO Pistons!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO Pistons!

Show those LA pretty boys what "going to work" is all about!
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

to me, Lakers are like the Yankees.

I don't care who wins, as long as it ain't them
    my car:
    '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
    check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

HATERS!!! Dont be upset when the Lakers walk thru the Piss-tons in no more than 5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by wako29
        to me, Lakers are like the Yankees.

I don't care who wins, as long as it ain't them

Couldn't have said it better myself!
        1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
        Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
        Trans: TH700R4
        Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ryan98T/A
          [B]HATERS!!! Dont be upset when the Lakers walk thru the Piss-tons in no more than 5 games.

Hater? Your damn right I hate the Fakers! Go PISTONS!!!!!
          '99 TA M6 (!CAGS), K&N/LS1MS Lid. Still learning as I go.

Comment

Go Bulls!

Oh yeah that's right...my bulls sit at home come playoff time nowadays.

I guess 6 championships in my lifetime will have to do...
            1994 Formula
            3.23's
            Moroso Cold Air Intake
            G2 High Flow MAF
            Flowmaster Exhaust w/ High-Flo Cat
            1LE Intake Elbow
            Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
            NGK TR55's, Accel High Performance Coil, Accel Extreme Wires

Comment

Ever since Jordan left the game of basketball, I haven't watched a single game since.
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Yeah baby 87-75 Detroit takes it!!!!!!!!!!!!
                '99 TA M6 (!CAGS), K&N/LS1MS Lid. Still learning as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                  Ever since Jordan left the game of basketball, I haven't watched a single game since.

Yes, Basketball without Jordan on the Bulls has been downright boring
                  1994 Formula
                  3.23's
                  Moroso Cold Air Intake
                  G2 High Flow MAF
                  Flowmaster Exhaust w/ High-Flo Cat
                  1LE Intake Elbow
                  Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
                  NGK TR55's, Accel High Performance Coil, Accel Extreme Wires

Comment

Go Lakers, how is anybody about to say that Detroit is going to win the series. The Lakers have atleast 4 hall of famers (Kobe, Shaq, Payton, Malone) there is no chance, granted they lost Game 1, but I will GUARANTEE that they will win the series. Plus maybe the Lakers may not deserve it but one player fro sure does....Karl Malone. Hes spent 19 years in the NBA, he was voted one of the 50 greatest of all time, and plus he had a real ruff year with the passing of his mother who mean the world to him. If you didnt watch the half time show they did a little documentary on his mom and Karl was ing and stuff and he said that she was reason why he got threw and gets threw everyday and she gives him power. Anyways Lakers all the way.. but im born and raised in Chi Town so bull will always be number 1 on my list but the Lakers #2. O yea and isnt Phil Jackson such a player he will have 10 championship rings after they win this one....play on playa

Tom
                    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
                      Go Lakers, how is anybody about to say that Detroit is going to win the series. The Lakers have atleast 4 hall of famers (Kobe, Shaq, Payton, Malone) there is no chance, granted they lost Game 1, but I will GUARANTEE that they will win the series. Plus maybe the Lakers may not deserve it but one player fro sure does....Karl Malone. Hes spent 19 years in the NBA, he was voted one of the 50 greatest of all time, and plus he had a real ruff year with the passing of his mother who mean the world to him. If you didnt watch the half time show they did a little documentary on his mom and Karl was ing and stuff and he said that she was reason why he got threw and gets threw everyday and she gives him power. Anyways Lakers all the way.. but im born and raised in Chi Town so bull will always be number 1 on my list but the Lakers #2. O yea and isnt Phil Jackson such a player he will have 10 championship rings after they win this one....play on playa

Tom
                      The Detroit Red Wings had 7 hall-of-famers... Yzerman, Chelios, Lidstrom, Hull, Fedorov, Hasek, and possibly Shanahan last year when they went out to ANAHEIM. This year, subtract Fedorov and Hasek, but add Joseph... plus Curtis Joseph is regarded as the league's best goaltender never to win the Stanley Cup. I assure you, # of hall-of-famers means nothing if they play like they expect the other team to roll over -- and that is exactly what the Lakers did. The Calgary Flames are not in the Stanley Cup Finals because of their abundance of talent, they are there because of their desire and ability to out-work their opponent. Same way the Pistons made it to the NBA Finals. If the Lakers don't start working harder, they are in for a big disappointment.
                      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                        If the Lakers don't start working harder, they are in for a big disappointment.

Agreed. But thats the joy of the Lakers being the Lakers, they can turn it on when they need to. Look for a big win Tuesday night.

Come on Lady PISSTONS, lets get this flame war going even more. Its admirable to want the underdog to win, but that is not any reason to hate the Lakers because they have the long historical tradition of winning. That tradition will continue with this years Championship, so if you are not used to it yet, you will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan98T/A
                          Its admirable to want the underdog to win, but that is not any reason to hate the Lakers because they have the long historical tradition of winning.
                          ....How about because I grew up in Detroit?

Comment

Oh, I guess these two teams made it to the ummmm, baseball, no wait, basketball finals???

Go Dale Jr.
                            '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                            '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                            '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                            '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                            '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                            My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                            Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The Cubs are gonna win it this year.
                              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                              X