Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: GO Pistons!

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
    Rick Fox? The man is married to Vanessa Williams... he must have something going for him.
    yea, he's famous and has money
    jp

but, we'll see how the Pistons do at home. Series is tied (1-1).........
    my car:
    '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
    check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

GO PISTONS!!!

Comment

Lakers got slaughtered! 88-68

Lakers don't have a prayer. LOL

Comment

1st time the lakers have been held under 70. That game was a landslide.
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
          Traded in: 1998 Z28
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

i gotta give credit to the pistons.
            they played a great game. i knew lakers would lose this one, and i predict a victory next, it will be a tuff game, and i think at the end they will have that trophy.
            good game pistons'good luck on the next one.

i heard on the radio that piston fans where outside the hotel where the lakers were staying ,honking there horns, and standing on roofs yelling all night. LOL!!! that just makes piston fans look bad
            Miss My Bird

Comment

Sunday shall be a good game! Big Ben will bring it!

Originally posted by Spades95formula
              i gotta give credit to the pistons.
              they played a great game. i knew lakers would lose this one, and i predict a victory next, it will be a tuff game, and i think at the end they will have that trophy.
              good game pistons'good luck on the next one.

i heard on the radio that piston fans where outside the hotel where the lakers were staying ,honking there horns, and standing on roofs yelling all night. LOL!!! that just makes piston fans look bad

Comment

Originally posted by Spades95formula

That doesn't make them look bad, lol... that is awesome! HAHAHA... that is so funny, and it makes me even more proud to be a Pistons fan

This is the kind of craziness they get about soccer overseas, I am glad it's finally here
                Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Detroiters need to un-bunch their panties over the Jimmy Kimmel comment. Learn how to take a joke, guys... maybe if our city didn't suck so bad, we wouldn't take so much abuse?

Sheeesh... so much political correctness nowadays makes me wonder if anyone has a sense of humor anymore...

Seriously, I am a little embarassed.
                  Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

This Sucks!!!

OK, I retract my previous statement of no more than 5 games. Lakers(Maybe) in 7!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                      Detroiters need to un-bunch their panties over the Jimmy Kimmel comment. Learn how to take a joke, guys... maybe if our city didn't suck so bad, we wouldn't take so much abuse?

Sheeesh... so much political correctness nowadays makes me wonder if anyone has a sense of humor anymore...

Seriously, I am a little embarassed.
                      Yeah, Jimmy was totally kidding but I guess your right. Some people just can't take a joke anymore!

Jimmy Kemmel is da man.

Comment

what did Jimmy Kimmel say?
                        my car:

the project:
                        check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

Something along the lines of...

..."it doesn't matter that I am a Laker fan, I just don't want Detroit to burn to the ground if the Pistons win. It just isn't worth it."

Pretty harsh, huh? The nerve...

Actually, that comment is pretty tame.

Look, I love the Detroit area. I grew up here, and I think it's a fantastic place to live -- if you know your way around. There is always a ton of stuff going on -- if you know your way around. It is very, very wealthy -- if you know your way around. And it is very, very safe -- if you know your way around. The city itself is a decaying financial urban debacle... it is a hole. It's got problems so deep that I can't see them being solved in my lifetime... the only thing that I think Jimmy was wrong about was implying that it would be a BAD thing for the city to burn down... a fresh start might actually be just what it needs.

Comment

laughing pretty hard. At what both Jimmy and Jay said
                            my car:

the project:

Comment

Looks like the Lakers will be taking an early vacation this year.

Comment

haha Fakers!

After Tuesday Darko will have more NBA championship rings than Malone or Payton ( losers!!!). Down with the Fake Show. "Caaaannnnnnnn yyyyyyyouuuu diggggg itttttttttt!!!!!"
                                '99 TA M6 (!CAGS), K&N/LS1MS Lid. Still learning as I go.

Comment

Working...
                                X