Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point taken JeffM

Comment

You will find that this forum sets the standard, the folks on here are just plain great.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        You will find that this forum sets the standard, the folks on here are just plain great.
        Joe enjoyed that emoticon so much he put it in his sig!!! LOL...
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
          Joe enjoyed that emoticon so much he put it in his sig!!! LOL...
          I split my sides every time I see it. I just can't help myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ISUCorvette4life
            Didn't try and get off the wrong foot, was just trying to show some comradery, nothing personal. Corvetteforum.com is just full of old people like my dad and I thought I could relate better with the f-bodies who I think tend to be a younger crowd. (Sorry again if I offended you Wolfman with that statement )
            you didnt offend me........ im just trying to stop a little skrimish before it starts......

your right.......we are younger.........im 57 and proud of it........

the fastest f body on here is owned by someone older than me! LOL

you are only as old as you let yourself be........

wanna arm wrestle ?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

wanna arm wrestle ?
              I get the winner......

Comment

I've been out for a few weeks....back now...and with that I wanna welcome you. I've had some C5 run-ins and was intimidated at first but realize that the WS6 is in the same boat and not something I should be afriad of showing off around vette owners. I've driven a couple C5's and god i love those cars. They are very nice and have so many awesome features. This is a great forum with a lot of knowledge.

Any plans to get an f-car for yourself? That would be sweet....
                -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Welcome aboard.

And yes, C5's taste like chicken.....

96 TA Sold!
                  87 TA Sold!
                  80 Z28 Sold!
                  74 Formula Sold!
                  73 Z28 Sold!
                  69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
                    Welcome aboard.

And yes, C5's taste like chicken.....
                    do not!!!!!!!

french fries.........

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Sorry Wolfie, I think you are right.....

I put a lot of Tabasco sauce on to mask that dry crunchy fiberglass flavor...

96 TA Sold!
                      87 TA Sold!
                      80 Z28 Sold!
                      74 Formula Sold!
                      73 Z28 Sold!
                      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by ISUCorvette4life
                        Didn't try and get off the wrong foot, was just trying to show some comradery, nothing personal. Corvetteforum.com is just full of old people like my dad and I thought I could relate better with the f-bodies who I think tend to be a younger crowd. (Sorry again if I offended you Wolfman with that statement )
                        Welcome aboard! I think the "young crowd," is outnumbered here by the "Older Crowd." Im 21, and the other person that I know is in their early 20's is Jay. But if you didnt know em any better, youd think they were all 17 years old!
                        1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

fear em in the twisties....

i got into it with a friend of mine at skyline drive one time..when i had the CompTA.... he ate me up in the turns..... those things are on rails... and ive had folks tell me they thought my comp handled the way i had it set up.....
                          yep, they do pretty good
                          DWS
                          Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Originally posted by DWS'95Bird
                            yep, they do pretty good
                            its was Dan, Don.............. unreal.... its like he could have rolled over top of me and out of site!!!!!!!

course...he's been to Brag Smith twice too........LOL

Comment

its was Dan, Don.............. unreal.... its like he could have rolled over top of me and out of site!!!!!!!

course...he's been to Brag Smith twice too........LOL
                              that's right, I forgot he brought his Z to last year's Skyline...during the gtg we had there a couple of weeks ago, I was thinkin about how Ol Yeller would be in the twisties......I might do a run in the NC mountains later this year
                              DWS
                              Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Let me know when you want to do it DWS, I've been itchin for a romp through the twisties.

Fancy Gap is fairly close but I have been thiking about the Tail of the Dragon lately.......

96 TA Sold!
                                87 TA Sold!
                                80 Z28 Sold!
                                74 Formula Sold!
                                73 Z28 Sold!
                                69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Working...
                                X