No announcement yet.

I'm a Murderer :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have run over several squirrels, hit a few birds, a few snakes, a turtle or two, and something that i have no clue what it was.

the thing that i don't know what it was had to have been pretty big, i was in my 95 T-Bird, and ran over it at night....all i saw was a flash of white, then my car slightly lifted off the ground and whatever it was, it rolled off the undercarriage all the way back. i stopped and turned around to see what it was that i hit, but i couldn't find anything!! it was just gone!!

the thing bent up the radiator & A/C condenser a little, and the brace that both the rad & condenser sit on.

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
    CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
      When I was a kid, there was a dog that always chased me on my bike. He even ripped my pants a couple times. When I got a car, he still chased me. One day I took a bed sheet and stuffed one end under the driver's side rear hubcap and went trolling for him about 30 mph with the sheet trailing behind. I waited til he ran after me and caught the sheet in his mouth, then I floored it and dragged him half a block. Didn't kill him, but taught him a real good lesson.
      OMG that's so hilarious! Shame on you though
      '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

My ex-girlfriend hit a badger with my 86 ta, She said she saw it but thought it would stay, apperently the badger saw her and thought she would stop. I was pissed that she killed it. Only cause it didnt hurt the bird

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
        Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
        6.2L/382.97 ci
        Custom PROM Dyno tuned
        WCT-5 speed
        BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
        Boss MS 18" Rims
        Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
        Custom Dual exhaust
        1LE upgrade
        Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
        In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

I live in south florida in Davie, I was drivin in the eastbound lane on orange drive (a small 45mph road) and in the west bound lane was about a 4 or 5 foot long iguana (not including the tail, which is always longer than their bogy). I was just lookin at it admiring it cuz it was soo big, and next thing i know, as i drive right next to it, it just sprinted right infront of my Camaro SS, being as big as this thing was he had a good 6 inches of height to him so the impact was pretty serious, and he didnt run out cuz there was a car in his lane (luckily for me there wasnt cuz when i hit em my car jumped pretty good and came pretty far into the other lane.
          2001 Camaro SS, ATI P1-SC Procharger 7 psi pulley (for now muah ha ha), MAC headers, MAC off road Y-Pipe, MAC "Cat Back", K&N, Richmond Racing 3.73's, Hypertech Power Programmer III custom programmed for Procharger, Subframe Connectors, Z06 rims (17x9.5, 18x10.5) BFG G-Force 315/30/18's. Panasonic In-Dash TV/CD/DVD player, 2 10" Audiobahn Subs in custom box, Audiofonics 800 watt amp. Dyno soon to come (and track times too)
          "No Ryan, my car cannot whistle any OTHER songs"

Comment

A lot of that Pigeon stuff does remind me of that Seinfeld episode where this guy runs over some pigeons with his car while his girlfriend is with him. Later he sees them in a park and is telling himself they'll get out of the way when I try to run through them and he ends up stomping on them with feathers going everywhere. That was a hilarious episode.
            Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

I sent a deer flying with my old firebird it took out my head light thing was so scared he actually ****ed on the hood of my car.

Comment

haha you guys crack me up
                98 trans am ws6 performance package

Comment

I had a patient who told me she was driving in Maine and hit a frickin' Moose, no joke. Car was totaled, moose was totaled. She said she was Medevaced to a local trauma center but she said she had no serious injuries. I think thats the biggest thing I heard of killed. I'd say a bear or clydesdale horse is next up the chain. The moose probably could've jumped over the car if it was quick enough.
                  Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

People in this area (Rocky Mountain House, Alberta) hit moose on a regulat basis. Just a week ago a guy I know hit one in a 2004 F-150 13000 KM on it. The funny thing is he hit it at about 160 KPH, (100 MPH for the Metric impaired) complete and total write off I will get some pics of the truck tonight on my way home. I have to stop at the body shop to make an appointment anyways. The guy was at the speed limiter when he hit it, said the truck was cutting in and out and would not go any faster. There was 3 girls and another guy in the truck with him. No injuries.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                    6.2L/382.97 ci
                    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                    WCT-5 speed
                    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                    Boss MS 18" Rims
                    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                    Custom Dual exhaust
                    1LE upgrade
                    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Dog with a 69 Coronet
                      Armadillo with a 69 Camaro (killed the Camaro too....)
                      Deer with a 81 BMW 323i (Euro car)

And.... well ..... shoot. A moth on the way home today!

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X