Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quickiest way to add more horsepower to 3.4L ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffM
    I'm actually thinking about selling my LT1 for a 3.4 V6.

I hear those engines make insane power just by increasing the compression ratio.

I'm just wasting my time with the LT1.
    would you look at the difference for god sakes.. there is a leap in hp on the lt-1 - lt-4 because the compression ratio is bigger on the lt-4 then the lt-1.. but that isnt were all the power is coming from... but most of the added horses is in fact from that.. in fact the same engine.. don't tell me i dont know what iam talking about... my father was a former mechanic with 10 years of experience and over truly custom built drag cars, yaw dont even know how tough it gets, he starts from a damn tore down rust bucket pos with no running engine and turns it into a beast. there is no way in hell I could only gain 5 hp.

Comment

Originally posted by StolenBIRD
      would you look at the difference for god sakes.. there is a leap in hp on the lt-1 - lt-4 because the compression ratio is bigger on the lt-4 then the lt-1.. but that isnt were all the power is coming from... but most of the added horses is in fact from that.. in fact the same engine.
      lol alright I give up trying to decipher what the heck you're saying.
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

i bet you all want me to leave the boards lol.. Like i dont want to be the outcast ricer.. that sucks.. so iam just gonna put this to an end.. and say thanks for the help.. Iam going to sell my car for 1k and go by a 9k lt1 with all the money that I have, cause Iam rich ya know, and I have everything handed to me... its not like iam 17, and I have two jobs, and its just me and my mom trying to pay the bills, going from paycheck to paycheck.. and its not like I also go to school at the same time and try the hardest I can so mabey one day I could have money to by any car I wanted... No iam just a wannabee

Comment

Originally posted by StolenBIRD
          i bet you all want me to leave the boards lol.. Like i dont want to be the outcast ricer.. that sucks.. so iam just gonna put this to an end.. and say thanks for the help.. Iam going to sell my car for 1k and go by a 9k lt1 with all the money that I have, cause Iam rich ya know, and I have everything handed to me... its not like iam 17, and I have two jobs, and its just me and my mom trying to pay the bills, going from paycheck to paycheck.. and its not like I also go to school at the same time and try the hardest I can so mabey one day I could have money to by any car I wanted... No iam just a wannabee
          enough.

this thread is locked.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
          X