Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here from chicagoland wanna cruise?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow's the day, hope everyone's ready.

Don't forget to bring a camera!
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

yup, just put on my spohn strut tower brace and im going to put in my 160 thermostat. This is my first time at the track so this should be fun. Hey taso we should meet at the ramp for 294 on Ciero. If you know where that is, im gonna meet up with the rest of my friends there since they are coming from Orland too

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
      Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Im ready. I cant wait. But remember no speeding please.
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by lt1maro
          yup, just put on my spohn strut tower brace and im going to put in my 160 thermostat. This is my first time at the track so this should be fun. Hey taso we should meet at the ramp for 294 on Ciero. If you know where that is, im gonna meet up with the rest of my friends there since they are coming from Orland too
          Fabe, if you're coming from Orland, then we should meet up and go to Schaumburg together.

Call my cell when you get a chance today.

Originally posted by purepwrta
          no speeding please.
          No one's gonna be speeding. We're going to be driving in a nicely fashion. If some idiot in our group wants to show off and pass everyone up and go 120 mph, let him be, I ain't following him.
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

you 95transam where were ya. We were all at the meeting spot til 8:00?
            1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
            X