Before and after

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......... that is sick.. .... .. .

i wish i had waited to find a m6 but i couldnt wait i was 16 and had to go get a camaro atleast i got a v8 f-body though o well something to look forward on my next f-body
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
      Old topic. But, DJ, if you read this... What color is your interior? Is that black? Your console and dash looks the same color as mine. What color seats do you have? Is that a dark charcoal, or is it black? I like the color. I have the gray interior. I'm wondering if it would look cool if I swapped out my carpet, seats, and center console with a dark charcoal gray, and just left my dash in. It's a darker gray itself. (Car is white w/gray interior, and I hate the gray seats and carpet.) If I went with black interior, the dash would look outta place I think....
      My car's black on dark charcaol. The console, the seats, carpet, the dash, the shifter, everything is dark charcaol. That's how I got it. Go for dark charcaol.
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
      X