94 Z, no cats, and just ordered a Loudmouth w/in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve93Z
    I bought it when I put my LM in and it made putting it in a snap, except that mine was used so there was some fitment problem between the LM pipes. Its worth just getting the kit...no sense in trying to fab up the rear brackets when the ones with the kit just bolt in in a matter of minutes. BTW, which set of tips did you get?
    i got the single 3" stainless ones. as far as the rear bracketts go, i always likes the way they were on my old Z, and they were baisicly solid, there was a tab welded to the tail pipe, with a 90* bend in it and it was bolted to the stock hole for the stock bracket. it was really solid, could flex a little if it had to and never rattled. my current exhaust rattles like a mofo cause the rubber mounts are dry rotted. this exhaust comming off has 109k on it and still is pretty solid. except at 65-95 mph it sounds like it is going to fall off cause its vibrating back and forth because of the rubber mounts being worn out.
    2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
    past rides:
    1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
    2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
    1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
    2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
    2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
    1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
    1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
    1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Working...
    X