*N*F*B* girls, girls, girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *N*F*B* girls, girls, girls

OK, i had a class last semester with these 2 girls who were friends. I thought they were hot all semester but never had the guts to ask for their number. The class was divided into groups and i was in a group with one of them whos name is Kasia. Well i never got there number except i was talking with another girl from the class and she said that her friend had Kasia's number. She got the number and gave it to me. So know i have the number but i would feel really ackward calling her. I dont want her to think that i am a stalker or an obsessive person. What do you guys think i shold do or say, i really want to call her but dont want to give a bad impression of myself.
    thanks
    tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

You said you were friends, right? Meaning you have talked to her before and this wouldn't be clear out of the blue, right?

You call her. Don't make it more complicated than it is, and don't be nervous about it.

You have her number. You want to talk to her. It's that simple.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Text message her. Girls love text messages. Why do you think they're always on the phone?
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I'm definetly with Jay on this one. Just call her introduce yourself and don't be shy and let it get acquard. Just ask her to do something social like hang out with some people or go to a party with you. If you find out you really like her then great if not then its not meant to work. Whats it gonna hurt if she says no theres a lot of other girls out there but if you never try you'll never know.
        1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
          Text message her. Girls love text messages. Why do you think they're always on the phone?

I agree, Taso. Text message her something simple. "whatcha up to" or something thereabouts. she'll reply and you can ask her where she is, what her plans are etc... Dont make a big deal of it.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Find out where she lives . . . throw a rock at her window, and call her a slut it works every time
            -Nick-
            95 A4 Z28

Comment

Text message!! That is one of the greatest inventions. I always use that.
              2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
              Traded in: 1998 Z28
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by 95z28
                Find out where she lives . . . throw a rock at her window, and call her a slut it works every time
                haha...

It's all about the text, plain and simple.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Uhmmm....I dunno.....the whole text message thing just sounds too much like passing notes in High School. Then again, I haven't had a cell phone in ages, so I don't even know how it all works and stuff, so I could be wrong. I'm more for the direct approach, though...just call.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

OMG you are so right. What is it with women and text messaging. Before I met Angie, I didn't even know my phone would do text messaging. Now I can reply without looking at my keypad on the phone.

Yes, just text her something simple but kinda make it intriguing.
                    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I'm going back on my statement and gonna have to agree with everyone else. TEXT MESSAGE HER. I've had the same girlfriend the past 4 years and met her before I ever had a phone but now she causes my bill to be atleast 15 more a month with messaging lol. Text message is definetly the way to go.
                      1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

IDK, if you read that first line again.

OK, i had a class last semester with these 2 girls who were friends.
                        It sounds to me that the 2 girls are friends, not him and the girl(s).

Maybe it's just me, but thats how I read it.
                        Richard Harvey Jr.
                        '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

This is real simple.....

If you never ask the question, the answer will always be no.

That about sums it up.

Comment

Hmmm..

Are you ever going to see her again? If so, I wouldn't call. She didn't personally give you her #, so you may look weird just calling out of the blue. Since in this scenario you're seeing her again at some point, get the gonads and ask her for her # yourself..

If you're NOT going to see her again, CALL HER! It'll be easy because if you strike out, you won't have to face her again. Can't hurt!
                            99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Originally posted by 95z28
                              LOL....that would definitely be a way to get her attention to say the least

I never even really thought about it before, but it's true, girls are all about the text messaging.

Good call DJ, it's definitely what i would do in your situation.
                              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                              X