No announcement yet.

*N*F*B* girls, girls, girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AmericanZ28 i am like 20 minutes or so. Not a bad drive at all. I wont be able to show u my car unless u stop by cuz i have no insurance on her while she is in sotrage for the winter.
    Fabe-I know right. I drive a 1991 Mercury Topaz right now. It is killing me, i dont even want to be seen near it, let alone pick a girl up in it. I also got a sick surprise for everyobdy that has to do with my car. My friends dont even know what it is. And i cant say anything here cuz some of them surf f this forum. But it is sick!!!
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
      AmericanZ28 i am like 20 minutes or so. Not a bad drive at all. I wont be able to show u my car unless u stop by cuz i have no insurance on her while she is in sotrage for the winter.
      Fabe-I know right. I drive a 1991 Mercury Topaz right now. It is killing me, i dont even want to be seen near it, let alone pick a girl up in it. I also got a sick surprise for everyobdy that has to do with my car. My friends dont even know what it is. And i cant say anything here cuz some of them surf f this forum. But it is sick!!!
      Man i know u arent trippin, i drive a 1990 ford probe 5 speed with no radio and a hole in the floor. But i bet your suprise wont be sicker than mine. I got a whole lot of plans. You will see when we all go to the track this year .

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
      Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Hey tom, would you be willing to sell me the seats out of your car

Comment

Most likely no becuase then i would have to sit on a milk crat or lawn chair. But if you can find some red leather seats then possiblely.
          1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

my buddies got some in his firehawk . But then again a milk crate sure would save you some weight.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
              Hey, no sweat! I wont have my car either, but I will be driving a company minivan, so we can go pick up girls in that!
              1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Yo fabien i found some seats for you .http://forum.fbody.us/showthread.php?t=32553 they are 275 only.

Comment

Lol, Fabien. You're still driving around without seats?
                  Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                    Lol, Fabien. You're still driving around without seats?
                    Yeah just the back seats. i wanted to put the leather seats from a T/A in the front though.

Comment

Originally posted by lt1maro
                      Yeah just the back seats. i wanted to put the leather seats from a T/A in the front though.
                      Yea, I remember your little brother complaining on the way to the track. lol.
                      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

no seats darn lol
                        1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Originally posted by DierDesire824
                          no seats darn lol
                          no i have front seats, but i took out the ones in the back. I wanna get the seats from an LT-1 T/A to put up front.

Comment

Working...
                          X