No announcement yet.

*N*F*B* girls, girls, girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

text her and when she asks how you got her number, tell her that she gave it to you... you've been friends for alittle while so she'll just figure it slipped her mind.... the less of a deal you make it the less she will make it and cahnces are she'll just brush it off. text her something simple like "whats up" or "whatcha up to?" if its been awhile you could even say "I was was sorting old papers and I came across this number and I was checking who's it was" (probably better if you called her to use that line)

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by psuklinger
      text her and when she asks how you got her number, tell her that she gave it to you... you've been friends for alittle while so she'll just figure it slipped her mind.... the less of a deal you make it the less she will make it and cahnces are she'll just brush it off. text her something simple like "whats up" or "whatcha up to?" if its been awhile you could even say "I was was sorting old papers and I came across this number and I was checking who's it was" (probably better if you called her to use that line)

Good luck
      Just make sure it never reaches back to her that you got her number from someone else. Girls tend to not like lying as a good first impression.....don't ask me why i know
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I was never really friends with her. We were just in a group together in class and talked a little bit but just about school work. I texted her tho and she said she would like to hang out and stuff but she does have a boyfriend. So hopefully she doesnt bring him and we can get to know each other better.
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
          I was never really friends with her. We were just in a group together in class and talked a little bit but just about school work. I texted her tho and she said she would like to hang out and stuff but she does have a boyfriend. So hopefully she doesnt bring him and we can get to know each other better.
          Score! ur in dude,after u get to know her 4 sometime get her to trust in u so she can tell u stuff that she dont really tell other people and then if something happens with her b/f she'll come to u and those are major "kool points" and usually lead to dating n stuff.
          1967 Camaro "Project"
          1972 Chevelle "454"
          1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Tom, did she tell you she has a b/f before or after you told her who you were?
            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I guess that is why i love this forum so much, i would have never thought to ask a question like that. I agree though, it does sound like you are in there. The outcome will all be about how you play your cards, cool hand always wins in the end.
              95 Trans Am, K&N CAI, LT4 knock module, Flowmaster exhuast, Grant GT steering wheel, Sony head unit w/sub, Autometer Gauges

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                Tom, did she tell you she has a b/f before or after you told her who you were?
                After I told her who i was but she didnt really have a chance to tell me before i introduced myself cuz i said who i was right away so she didnt hang up on me. But hopefully there is a party this weekend and i can holler at her and her friend. Can we party at ur crib Taso? lol
                1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

Ugh... man, it's just totally my experience - both first hand as well as watching my friends - that going after a girl with a boyfriend is a great way to waste your time.

Especially at our younger ages... no break up is clean... even if you manage to steal her away, you're going to be dealing with his baggage and his not-leaving-her-alone all the time.

If you really like this girl, I would say get to know her, stay in contact without getting too close... and then once they break up, that's when you can move in.
                  Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                    even if you manage to steal her away, you're going to be dealing with his baggage
                    Agreed. Tom, even if you manage to take her away from her boyfriend, all she will do is talk about him. Trust me.
                    Hercules

Comment

Can we party at ur crib Taso?
                      You guys 21? Got ID's? I'm at Sound Bar every Thursday nights. I'll put you on the list
                      Hercules

Comment

Yea i hear ya about the boyfriend thing. My ex of about a month ago always talked about her 3 year boyfriend. And that sucked so i called it quits with her after a montha dn ahalf. So i may just talk to this girl and see if she has any single friends.
                        Nope no ID's taso, can you senak like me and 2 or 3 of my boyz in? Say were the crew for your DJ stuff or something. I wont be 21 for 1 year 4 months and 19 days.

Comment

You guys 21? Got ID's? I'm at Sound Bar every Thursday nights. I'll put you on the list

Next time I am at Speed, Inc for some work I'll get in touch with you
                          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

How far are you from Mt. Prospect, Taso? Im gonna be staying up there for 3 weeks on a business trip sometime in late Feb. How far from Prospect are you Pure?
                            1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
                              How far are you from Mt. Prospect, Taso? Im gonna be staying up there for 3 weeks on a business trip sometime in late Feb. How far from Prospect are you Pure?
                              Go to yahoo.com and click on maps. Enter the address where you will be staying at in Mount Prospect to the destination - 226 W. Ontario Chicago, IL 60610. It should give you directions and milage.
                              Hercules

Comment

yeah taso i wish i would have called your on new years eve. I might come out there and check you out one day ill give you a call b4 i come. Also tom just show her the T/A and i guaranty she will leave her boyfriend, cuz if there is one thing that i found is that girls really like f-bodies.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
                                Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Working...
                                X