No announcement yet.

Will it take off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my gosh! This takes me back. I was still living in Saskatchewan when I first saw this post. I have to admit that at first, I thought the plane wouldn't take off. After hearing it explained, though, I realized that all one had to do was think about it and it became obvious. You just have to get past the "wheels putting the power to the road" mindset. I remember seeing the MB episode and feeling so vindicated against all of the guys on here who were convinced that we were nuts. LOL Thanks for the blast from the past.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

• How about a REAL update.....what if the brakes were applied!? lol, I'll go hide now.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

• Zoooooombiiiiiie threeeeeaaaaaaad!!

Braaaaaaaaaaaiiiins! BRAAAAAAIIIINS!!!! UUuurrrrrrrr!!!!!

lol
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan34
          How about a REAL update.....what if the brakes were applied!? lol, I'll go hide now.
          i think the brakes are on the wheels on a air plane, im not sure though.
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• There are two types of brakes. Air and wheel. The first is used while in the air, the second when on the ground.

Comment

• thanx joe, i forgot bout the air brakes but i couldnt remember if they were on the wheels also
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Originally posted by Trash man
                thanx joe, i forgot bout the air brakes but i couldnt remember if they were on the wheels also
                large planes have both

edit: i was referring to wheel brakes by the way, lol
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

• It flies...
                  or does it? To the people on the plane, they are still and the ground is descending...
                  Greg W. in West Michigan
                  1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                  1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                  1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                  1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                  1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                  <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                  X