This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
    I think the funny part was that he criticized someone for not speaking English, in a post that had sentence fragments and mis-spellings
    Exactly, Jay, thanks for posting. I knew the Grubber wasn't all there, but come on, how could you not see humor in that?
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
      I'm American...my roots are somewhere else, but who isn't?
      That is exactly what America is.

The immigration problem is going to get worse. It's leading to a culture war of sorts. It's already leading to street wars. Latino gangs have taken over the area I used to live in Norcross Georgia. The graffiti is everywhere. The schools are more about who's turf it is rather than getting an education. There were fights breaking out every day in my daughters old middle school. Funny they were mostly Latino females. 4 people in a Latino gang broke into a house down my old street and shot the entire family who lived there just to rob them. I won't go around there without my American Express Card (don't leave home without it 9mm).

The more educated people are the less trouble they cause and vise-versa. These people are poor. That is why they are coming here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, illegal immigrants are not protected by the constitution or the bill of rights. They have no "right" to be here. They are illegally here. They are breaking the law. If you break the law you should be punished.

They should make our immigration policy word for word exactly the same as the Mexican laws. Go to Mexico illegally and you will go to jail.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

To me the bigger issue is how we let this happen and what we are going to do from here on out. Because it has been easy for illegals to take up residence here, it has encouraged all kinds of them to find their way into America. Our systems are broken folks...plain and simple. If we couldn't stop them at the border we should have been able to stop them from getting jobs. If that had happened, it would have stopped the illegal influx of immigrants........you cant work, you don't eat......simple as that. We are not looking at the right solution here and that is how to prevent illegals from obtaining employment in this country. Like I said in an earlier post, our local paper.....the Charlotte Observer......has just completed a major in depth investigation of this very thing and they have hit the nail on the head on this one.
        2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
          I think the funny part was that he criticized someone for not speaking English, in a post that had sentence fragments and mis-spellings
          thats trite bs dude...... comparing apples to oranges... so friggin what? thats the way i type in a hurry. im not "critizing" anyone, I'm trying to point out something.

some of you have taken the stance of taking this personal, if I took it "personal" evertime somebody made an American Native Indian joke/comment/subject issue, I'd bee a jerk all the time........

I have to be 1,000% on target and correct in my job, if i want to type on a forum with frags and not worry about spelling all the time, thats my right and option and it certainly has not held me back from achieving my success in life.....

start the bashing?....its over.. well this is locked. put that in your peace pipe and smoke it.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
          X