No announcement yet.

Bought my first car!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A most excellent ride! I always thought the 96/97 Ram Air T/A looked the best. Oh wait...I guess I am a little biased (LOL)
    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

congrat , i have mine for almost a year now. and i always sitting inside a garage while smoking and looking at it. how wonderfull shape of the car and how shinny zaino made it. enjoy it bro
      2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
      SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
      Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed
        Picked her up for 13 Canadian...

There's -unfortunatly- 150km on it (I'm not sure what that is in miles, maybe 120?)... But it's been very well maintened, its in better condition that ones I was looking at with 80k... Mechanicaly she's in real nice condintion. The guy has ALL the service records, he maintened the vehicle real well.

This for me... inst a disposable car, once the engine hits a little over 200 and I'm noticing problem's, I'm gonna put a new motor in.
        Slick car dude, very nice and clean. Your standards were about the same as mine. Had to be a six, and had to have t-tops. I had to have white or black too. Leather was part of it too, but I found everything I wanted without the leather and couldn't pass it up. Nice to see someone who doesn't rush and settle for less than what they want.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

spelling

Congrats

Welcome to the Black WS6 club

Gotta Love the 97's but then again I am definatly biased WS6
          1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
          1 of 463
          LT4 knock module
          D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
          strut tower brace
          SLP fan switch
          160* t/stat
          Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
          DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Thanks, for all the comments... I'm at the edge of my seat for Monday to roll around, thats when I get to pick her up

Comment

That's exactly like the car I sold a few months back, but mine was an auto. Only had about 35,000miles on it when I sold it too. The 97 WS6 (in black, with polished aluminum wheels) is still my favorite looking car of all time.... just can't beat those lines, IMHO. Seeing the pics of yours makes me long for her again.....
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                That's exactly like the car I sold a few months back, but mine was an auto. Only had about 35,000miles on it when I sold it too. The 97 WS6 (in black, with polished aluminum wheels) is still my favorite looking car of all time.... just can't beat those lines, IMHO. Seeing the pics of yours makes me long for her again.....

Although I havent had to deal with the experience of losing a TA... I still feel your pain.

Comment

Trans Am folks or sort of different, you either own one or you are counting the days till you can get the next one. I had a 78 Formula and a 79 TA, it took several years but I finially got me another one..... enjoy her dude
                  95 Trans Am, K&N CAI, LT4 knock module, Flowmaster exhuast, Grant GT steering wheel, Sony head unit w/sub, Autometer Gauges

Comment

Working...
                  X