Loose Change-9-11-01-DISCUSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
    The point I am trying to make is why were the videos that were confiscated not released? There is no obvious security risk because we have plenty videos of the WTC planes. Why not release it and everybody shuts up?
    Exactly. "Why so many secrets?"
    If its true, simply show it and end the "False beliefs that Government was a part of 9/11."
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
      If its true, simply show it and end the "False beliefs that Government was a part of 9/11."
      Because the people who believe it was a government consiracy aren't in the majority, and they come off as sounding crazy anyway.

They won't release the videos because the less they show, the better for security purposes. This includes structural rigidity of the Pentagon... Force of impact... etc. There really is no reason to show anything they don't have to. There's no public out.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
        Then wouldn't the wing hit the ground?
        Most likely. What happens is the wing tip would hit first, the momentum of the plane would cause the wing to fold back into the fuse, tearing along the fuselage to wing joint. At that moment, thousands of gallons of fuel in the wing tanks would be released, igniting as the burning gasses from the engines contact the fuel.

The analysis stated that one of the wings hit the ground, tore as it pivoted backward and against the fuselage making a small contact area in the side of the building.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          Most likely. What happens is the wing tip would hit first, the momentum of the plane would cause the wing to fold back into the fuse, tearing along the fuselage to wing joint. At that moment, thousands of gallons of fuel in the wing tanks would be released, igniting as the burning gasses from the engines contact the fuel.

The analysis stated that one of the wings hit the ground, tore as it pivoted backward and against the fuselage making a small contact area in the side of the building.
          So what are the chances of the opposite side of the aircraft (namely the wing) not hitting the the pentagon straight on and hitting one of the inner rings? I just find it hard to beleive that if it was a plane, that 100% of the wings collided with the pentagon.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Here are some things to consider.

If a missle were launched and hit the pentagon, it would not make a large hole. it would make a small hole and depending on the detonation fuse and intention, explodes inside the object hit. The resulting blast creates an sudden outward shockwave that blows debris outward in all directions.

This damage was very directional, indicating it was a large, fast moving object wasn't intended or designed to be an explosive demolition device. It would be far too ineffecient. The burn patter is consistant with a fuel fire due to fuel spray and ignition, the damage to the structure is consistant with a fast moving, liquid fueled vehicle that impacted the building.

It appears as though folks that don't have a firm grasp of physics could misuderstand the events and claim something different.

On impact, wings fold and sweep backward just like an F-14 that does it intentionally. Besides, the wings are just thin shells. They flex, they tear off easily.

Things are hard to belive when you just don't understand the physics.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
              Because the people who believe it was a government consiracy aren't in the majority, and they come off as sounding crazy anyway.
              No its more like The majority of the republicans dont/and will never consider the Government to be capible of any wrong doing.

Originally posted by Steel2686
              They won't release the videos because the less they show, the better for security purposes. This includes structural rigidity of the Pentagon... Force of impact... etc. There really is no reason to show anything they don't have to. There's no public out.
              I call BS. Yeah there is Security measures they have to take, but I highly higly doubt that one simple video out of all the vidoes that have what really happened would hurt us in any way. No reason to show us? We as people of this country have the right to know whats going on in the country. I know I dont stand alone even on this board that would be interested in viewing the actual videos of the Pentagon on 9/11.
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

And just to settle a certain point.

As an American Citizen and human being, I don't want to see the hanging flesh, I don't need to see the engine of a jet parked in a destroyed and burned out office being pulled out by a crane. As a matter of fact, if I never had to see it I would be happy for it. The times in my life that I have seen similar type of carnage, I wish that I had not seen it. I believe that a certain percentage of people would love to see the blood and gut along with the wreckage, I think many would rather do without. Unfortunately, there is no way to please everybody.

Comment

In an emergency like this, still sat there like there was nothing wrong for a good while.
                  And if he had got up and run out you would be saying "look he's cracking under the pressure". He did what he should have done, he didn't panic, he finished what he was doing. What the hell was he suppose to do scare the crap out of a classroom full of little kids, what a total load of hogwash!! And what difference would it have made if he left 10 minutes earlier?? Was he going to go to NY and blow the fire out? Amazing!
                  Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BrdWAtti2d
                    What the hell was he suppose to do scare the crap out of a classroom full of little kids, what a total load of hogwash!! And what difference would it have made if he left 10 minutes earlier?? Was he going to go to NY and blow the fire out? Amazing!
                    He could of Nicely got up, Excused himself and left. I know it would not have made to much of a difference but the fact that his facial expressions did not change at all and he say and while the teacher finished the book or whatever they were doing is stupid. We would not consider him "
                    Cracking under pressure" its call showing concern for 1000's of Americans loosing their lives!!!
                    Eddie
                    2000 M6 Trans Am
                    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      Here are some things to consider.

If a missle were launched and hit the pentagon, it would not make a large hole. it would make a small hole and depending on the detonation fuse and intention, explodes inside the object hit. The resulting blast creates an sudden outward shockwave that blows debris outward in all directions.

This damage was very directional, indicating it was a large, fast moving object wasn't intended or designed to be an explosive demolition device. It would be far too ineffecient. The burn patter is consistant with a fuel fire due to fuel spray and ignition, the damage to the structure is consistant with a fast moving, liquid fueled vehicle that impacted the building.

It appears as though folks that don't have a firm grasp of physics could misuderstand the events and claim something different.

On impact, wings fold and sweep backward just like an F-14 that does it intentionally. Besides, the wings are just thin shells. They flex, they tear off easily.

Things are hard to belive when you just don't understand the physics.
                      i back this 100%. most people think they're should be huge chunks of plane laying around. that's not the case when the plane is full of fuel traveling 500-600 mph. just because you see a plane on tv crash on a runway and it stays mostly together, doesn't mean it should happen every time. those planes you see crash on runways are going extremely slow, which is landing speed, they also dump basically all fuel they can before landing. there is no way in hell a jet full of fuel traveling hundreds of mph is going to stay in a couple large chunks after hitting a reinforced concrete building.
                      87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                        it wouldn't matter, people that believe it was a conspiracy, would come up with another excuse. then it wouldn't be that a missle hit the building, it would be that a jet or something else shot down the plane and made it crash into the building. just like i said before about the towers collapsing. you said you saw explosions below the mass that was actually falling. it's simple, as i said before, the buildings are full of air... it has to go somewhere, it did, it blew out windows and released from the building. like i said before, look for the show in the history station, or maybe i can even find a link for you online. the show i mentioned takes on loose change and all the conspiracies for the towers, the pentagon, and the plane that crashed in PA.

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

here is the majority if not all of the show.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=3

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
                            it wouldn't matter, people that believe it was a conspiracy, would come up with another excuse. then it wouldn't be that a missle hit the building, it would be that a jet or something else shot down the plane and made it crash into the building. just like i said before about the towers collapsing. you said you saw explosions below the mass that was actually falling. it's simple, as i said before, the buildings are full of air... it has to go somewhere, it did, it blew out windows and released from the building. like i said before, look for the show in the history station, or maybe i can even find a link for you online. the show i mentioned takes on loose change and all the conspiracies for the towers, the pentagon, and the plane that crashed in PA.
                            As soon as I saw the video footage before the towers had collapsed, I knew that they were going to come down. That much heat and pressure would have collapsed the supports and the suddent shift of weight caused by ONE collapse, would casue a cascade effect that would bring them all down in a suddent rush. I just didn't anticipate the buildings coming straight down. I figured the weight would shift and the debris would fall offcenter and slide outward as it fell.

Comment

So if it wasn't an airplane that hit the pentagon, the 2 world trade towers, and the field in Pennsylvania, what happened to the people on the 4 missing planes? Oh let me guess, they are being held it Gitmo or some other secret base that we have on the moon.
                              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
                                just like i said before about the towers collapsing. you said you saw explosions below the mass that was actually falling. it's simple, as i said before, the buildings are full of air... it has to go somewhere, it did, it blew out windows and released from the building.
                                So about the Pre-Explosions you can see. You say that there is air in the building and it has to go somewhere. Yet when the plane hit, There was Service elevator shafts that Jet fueled explosions occured which caused windows to break and Huge sections of marble to be pushed off the walls but, your telling me that Air was NOT able to do the same? I dont know.
                                They have Documentation of people saying as well as firefighters saying that you heard a large number of "bombs" all contant, and sounded like it was planned. Now tell me why in all that is mighty would firefighters lie about something like that.
                                Eddie
                                2000 M6 Trans Am
                                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                                X