Loose Change-9-11-01-DISCUSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
    you're a damn smart guy joe. you know it, i know it. it's basically useless though, no matter what evidence we provide, they come up with another excuse or just blow it off and avoid what we say. i worked in a machine shop that made parts for extrusion machines. one part of the process was to use a hydraulic press and straighten the screws that we made for the machines. one day i saw a 12 ft solid steel screw that was 6 inches in diameter break in half under the stress from the press, talk about a hell of a loud noise. i can just imagine what a huge structural beam would sound like if it snapped in two.
    i dunno about the damned smart thing, but thanks. I've tried my entire life to learn something every day. Sometimes I learned by intent to do so, sometimes it was by accident.

ya know the pallate thing? I was driving a forklift and pulled the top pallete off the stack. what I didn't know was the guy that stacked them was known for creating an off balance load. I lifted the top pallate and the ones below went right over. That was tons of force that came crashing down and I about soiled my drawers. It wasn't really my fault but when you are right there and it happens.....

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
      Sometimes we just cannot accurately predict the outcome of a situation. As an example, if I had only seen the pictures of Joe's car I would have said there was little chance that anyone survived that impact. Yet, here he is...
      I'm still amazed. Especially when every day I drive past the spot and reflect.

I learned something new today as well...... didn't know you were a chemest.

Comment

you're right, alot did bend. but if 40 snapped out of hundreds in one single building, couldn't those beams that snapped be the "bombs" that people heard? espically since they would snap right before the start of the collapse. get back to me tonight when you've watched the links i've posted. i don't think it'll matter, since you seem pretty set on your ways that our own goverment did it to us, and not some crazy ass terrorist who took full responsibilty for what happened.
        Ill check it out for sure when I get home.

P.S. O.B.L. who was believed and accused of planning the attacks, Sent a letter apologizing to the US about it, In order to prevent accusations against him. Its in "Loose Change."
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
          P.S. O.B.L. who was believed and accused of planning the attacks, Sent a letter apologizing to the US about it, In order to prevent accusations against him. Its in "Loose Change."
          Dude are all your reasoning and ideal from this movie? Come on...really. Prove to me that what I feel is wrong...I mean, if you're looking for a conspiricy is gonna find it. That's just hard to swallow...Bin Laden apologizing? He wants us to burn at a stake...why the heck would he apologize for killing the people he hates?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

He could of Nicely got up, Excused himself and left. I know it would not have made to much of a difference but the fact that his facial expressions did not change at all and he say and while the teacher finished the book or whatever they were doing is stupid. We would not consider him "
            Cracking under pressure" its call showing concern for 1000's of Americans loosing their lives!!!
            WOW. You really need to take a step back and think about how rediculous you sound here. If you look at the video, when the president was informed, he dang near went pale. You could see that he was shocked. He didn't gasp and slap his hands to his cheeks and scream, but...if you are a mature adult who has seen someone get bad news in public...you can see the shock hidden there. The man did his best in a situation that no person would ever ask to be put in. Look at it this way...if you have ever been a manager, supervisor, or responsible for anything in any job you ever held, you know what it is like to have something come up that you alone have to handle. Now think of the fact that Bush is in charge of a country, but not just any country. It is the country with the world's most powerful and feared military, it is a country where anyone at any time in any forum can say what they want to at any time. And unfortunately, it is a country where if one little moron fanatic conspiracy theorist raises a question of, "Did the government commit the atrocities of 9/11?" Then more lemming fanatics will jump on board and keep their narrow view of things focused on disproving FACTS. It really amazes me how Bush and his administration can do no good, down to the very way that the man reacts to horrifying news. Amazing. You guys really know how to spit in the face of the americans who were killed while serving the country working in the pentagon. Amazing.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Man What I would do to sit with u guys in a room, Play that movie and have you "explain" every single thing/make up an "excuse" to what the truth really is. ha ha ha
              Man you are the one taking something logical and turning it into something illogical. If my car has a flat on the way home I'm not going to blame aliens, although it's a possibility, it's more likely I ran over something.
              Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                i dunno about the damned smart thing, but thanks. I've tried my entire life to learn something every day. Sometimes I learned by intent to do so, sometimes it was by accident.

ya know the pallate thing? I was driving a forklift and pulled the top pallete off the stack. what I didn't know was the guy that stacked them was known for creating an off balance load. I lifted the top pallate and the ones below went right over. That was tons of force that came crashing down and I about soiled my drawers. It wasn't really my fault but when you are right there and it happens.....
                i know exactly what you're talking about. i'm the same way, i always try to use logic and facts in life, and i constantly try to learn. and with the pallate thing, i know what you mean, i've done shipping at a few different companies. i mean hell, if i'm out in the woods and i hear a noise, then say "damn did you hear that shotgun?", does that mean it was a shotgun that i heard? no, it could have been anything, an engine could have backfired, it could have been a rifle, it could have been a firework going off, it could be ANYTHING.
                87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

It appears as though "Loose Change" was written by someone with a few "Loose Marbles".

The next thing will be earthquakes. It's a government conspiracy to cover up our clandestined underground H-bomb attacks.

Some people will do anything to draw attention.

Comment

Ha ha ha, I look rediculous? ha ha

Im sure you think im this kid thats totally against the WAR and against the Bush admin. but on the other hand, 90% of the people on this forum are Hard core Repubilcans/Bush Lovers which is great for Yall.

The difference is I think outside the box and dont "Swallow" everything Whole that the Government shows us. I dont know a damn person around here in California that cant agree that ever since the Bush administration took over, we have been rolling down hill with no sight of the bottom. I have a number of friends serving. I have a couple that have had to kill. I have gotten emails from friends over there saying how stupid and what a waste of money this WAR is. Our School Systems are total crap. Our cities are all Trash, we have bigger issues here in our homeland and what do we do, spend millions and millions of dollars a day on the WAR b/c Bush Wanted to play Clint Eastwood at the end of Unforgiven. lmao He had his troops ready and needed to send them somewhere.

Maybe I have a little/or much more of an open mind than the average Republican, and am willing to question things before I take it in as facts.
                    Eddie
                    2000 M6 Trans Am
                    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      It appears as though "Loose Change" was written by someone with a few "Loose Marbles".

The next thing will be earthquakes. It's a government conspiracy to cover up our clandestined underground H-bomb attacks.

Some people will do anything to draw attention.
                      that's what i said when i first saw loose change. i thought to myself, now here is some random kid who wanted attention, so to do it he came up with this movie with his buddys. now they're known nationwide and have people actually believing in the same CRAP.

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

that's what i said when i first saw loose change. i thought to myself, now here is some random kid who wanted attention, so to do it he came up with this movie with his buddys. now they're known nationwide and have people actually believing in the same CRAP.
                        And people believe some things. You might now. I dont 100%, but there might be something there. Just like people followed David Koresh.

Im not putting myself in a catagory with that nut job but the less, The things people do for their beliefs.
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Ha ha ha, I look rediculous? ha ha

Im sure you think im this kid thats totally against the WAR and against the Bush admin. but on the other hand, 90% of the people on this forum are Hard core Repubilcans/Bush Lovers which is great for Yall.

The difference is I think outside the box and dont "Swallow" everything Whole that the Government shows us. I dont know a damn person around here in California that cant agree that ever since the Bush administration took over, we have been rolling down hill with no sight of the bottom. I have a number of friends serving. I have a couple that have had to kill. I have gotten emails from friends over there saying how stupid and what a waste of money this WAR is. Our School Systems are total crap. Would cities are all Trash, we have biggest issues here in our homeland and what do we do, Spend millions and millions of dollars on the WAR b/c Bush Wanted to play Clint Eastwood at the end of Unforgiven. lmao

Maybe I have a little/or much more of an open mind than the average Republican, and am willing to question things before I take it in as facts.
                          you aren't questioning things though, you're swallowing what some kid has ideas of and turned into a movie. and now you're turning this debate into a political issue, basically bashing all republicans. well i hate to tell you this, but bin laden is responsible for what happened, and so is clinton. wasn't clinton a DEMOCRAT? he had the chance to take out bin laden and he didn't, they knew exactly where he was back in the mid 90's. all clinton had to do was give the go order on the cruise missiles and he would have been toast. but he didn't, he chickened out because there were "kids" at a terrorist training camp. and those very kids are going to grow up to hate us with the same passion, wanting to kill us just like the rest of them. you are silly to think that people outside this country don't hate us, wouldn't do something like that to us, and that it was our own goverment.

and as far as your buddys serving over there, TOUGH. they signed up, nobody forced them to. they thought they were going to get an easy large lump sum of money for doing basically nothing. and then we went to war and now they actually have to earn that money.

Comment

Ha ha ha. Its all Clintons fault? And I suppose Bush is Cleaning up his mess right?

Damn. And yeah it is tough but when you have a huge amount of soldiers fighting in something they dont believe in, Thats pretty bad. Thank you Bush for Raise in Home prices, Thank you Bush for insane Raise in Gas prices. And thank you bush once again for Making the rich richer and the Poor.... Well ya know the rest.

Switching it into a Political topic? Maybe led that why but its a debate. No Holds Bar.
                            Eddie
                            2000 M6 Trans Am
                            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Ha ha ha. Its all Clintons fault? And I suppose Bush is Cleaning up his mess right?

Damn. And yeah it is tough but when you have a huge amount of soldiers fighting in something they dont believe in, Thats pretty bad. Thank you Bush for Raise in Home prices, Thank you Bush for insane Raise in Gas prices. And thank you bush once again for Making the rich richer and the Poor.... Well ya know the rest.

Switching it into a Political topic? Maybe led that why but its a debate. No Holds Bar.
                              i didn't say bush was cleaning up his mess, i'm just stating what happened. can't handle the fact that clinton was one of your democrats and he screwed up royally? you can blame bush for everything is you want, that's the way democrats do it. but just so you know, john kerry voted to go to war also. and just because things are going crazy in your liberal ass hippy state doesn't mean it's that way everywhere. houses prices haven't changed here at all, gas is only 2.60 a gallon and has been going down. and the rich always get richer, you know why? they have money to put into making more money. that's the way it's always been in this country. and another thing, gas prices jumped way up before we even went to war. back when i was 16, gas here in ohio went from 1.05 a gallon to 1.70 a gallon in one summer. this was before 9/11 even happened.

and when did your friends sign up for the army? i bet it's been since 9/11 happened, if they didn't believe in the war and what they were doing, why did they join?

Comment

War was about "Weapons of Mass Destruction" And were are they? "War on Terror" Terror has been compromised and we are still there. As for Cali being a hippy state, ha ha ha no comment. Gas prices started raising a little before the war started, and got insane ever since. Its $2.60 where you are and $3 bucks in Cali. You enjoy paying that? wow.

Most of my buddies that joined the service it was when they graduated in '01. Before the war started.
                                Eddie
                                2000 M6 Trans Am
                                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                                X