No announcement yet.

Loose Change-9-11-01-DISCUSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one wants to answer the question... Why?

Why would the government want to take down the WTC and Pentagon?

I'm willing to hear any and all point of views on this matter.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
      Not at all. It is easier to believe that extremists were responsible for the attacks. MUCH easier... The answers that are/were given do not make any sense. It is hard to believe bs...

I think you are giving the government far too much credit for carrying out such a well planned plot. How are they supposed to get all that correct when they can't solve our own domestic issues?

Comment

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...49799&src=news
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          I think you are giving the government far too much credit for carrying out such a well planned plot. How are they supposed to get all that correct when they can't solve our own domestic issues?
          So your telling me that Osama bin Laden and his militant Islamist al Qaeda network is smarter and can organize a better quicker plan than the US Government? Give me a break. The US government is insane in so many ways. It have Unlimited funding. It have unlimited resorces. The US gorvernment has the ability to End the world tomorrow if it really wanted to. Imagine how many Atomic bombs we have underground in bunkers just to those launch codes. And your telling me the government cant plan something like this?

As for the question WHY?

Are you aware of what was in that building #7?
          How much documentation and cases about a lot of people in Bushes campain that were under investigation. Like the video I was suppose to view said, They could have simply destroyed a couplE computers but the truth of the matter is, That building held a lot of information about what was going on with the administration. So maybe we will never know what really happen but it is logical to believe that it could have been part of something bigger than just Osama bin Laden attacking us.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
            So your telling me that Osama bin Laden and his militant Islamist al Qaeda network is smarter and can organize a better quicker plan than the US Government? Give me a break. The US government is insane in so many ways. It have Unlimited funding. It have unlimited resorces. The US gorvernment has the ability to End the world tomorrow if it really wanted to. Imagine how many Atomic bombs we have underground in bunkers just to those launch codes. And your telling me the government cant plan something like this?

As for the question WHY?

Are you aware of what was in that building #7?
            How much documentation and cases about a lot of people in Bushes campain that were under investigation. Like the video I was suppose to view said, They could have simply destroyed a couplE computers but the truth of the matter is, That building held a lot of information about what was going on with the administration. So maybe we will never know what really happen but it is logical to believe that it could have been part of something bigger than just Osama bin Laden attacking us.
            It was a joke.

damn.

Time to start wearing aluminum foil hats.

I give.

Comment

It was a joke.

damn.

Time to start wearing aluminum foil hats.

I give.
              HA HA HA HA
              Ok I was going to say
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

If you think about it, it's a great forum when we can have thais kind of activity in a 24 hour period and nobody gets nasty.

The debates are the most fun when friends don't become the enemy just becasue a difference of opinion.

P.S. This one is very fun. Good topic. ha ha ha. This is a good point, As long as nobodies feelings get hurt. I know I was insulted a couple times, but I dont care. Its a good debate. ha ha ha

I was the Campion of the debate team in my HS. ha ha ha
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

So I talked with Bush last night at a local Washington pub.

After 9 beers, a joint and 3 lines of coke he told me everything.

He was behind it all. Debate over.

97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

The Man Has Spoke!

Nice Raro!
                    Eddie
                    2000 M6 Trans Am
                    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

• There could be numerous reasons why...The biggest Why is "If there is absolutely no way the govn. was involved, WHY is there such secrecy involving 9/11???". Release the tapes, release the documentation. Most conspiracy theories have only a few questions that were left unanswered. This situation has enough questions to convict, beyond a reasonable doubt, the govn. of a coverup. Why??? Don't you all know by now that in the end it is all about the money making potential? Can you begin to fathom how much money was made at the expense of innocent lives? CAN YOU?

I think you are giving the government far too much credit for carrying out such a well planned plot.
                      I see your point however, could it be that our #1 domestic threat, immigration(imho), is somewhat of a ploy to take your attention away from other poignant issues?

I will answer your questions with a question. Why is it that a tornado can pass between 2 houses and rip one of them off its foundation while leaving the other virtually untouched?
                      Apples to oranges
                      Tornadoes are still understudied. The scientists that do study them cannot explain half of the things that they do. On the other hand, the buildings are manmade, the planes were manmade, etc. Don't you think that a thorough analysis of the wreckage should have taken place? Think of the wonders modern science is doing in the ways of forensics, cloning, surgery, etc. You are telling me that based on all of these things, there would be no way to collect evidence to support the claim that these buildings were "pulled"?

Got to feel good to be on the same side as Fidel Castro.
                      Is it supposed to make me feel bad that I, as well as Castro, believe there was some sort of conspiracy? I also think Cuban girls are really hot....as I am sure does he... Lets ask the world, whom also probably think Cuban chicks are hot , if they bought into the US government supplied "facts"...

If you think about it, it's a great forum when we can have thais kind of activity in a 24 hour period and nobody gets nasty.
                      +10
                      Believe it or not, I am REALLY hoping that I, and other "nut cases" can be whole-heartedly, 100%, without a single doubt, proven absolutely ego shatteringly wrong! If so, and you can hold me to this, I will get down on my hands and knees and let all of you walk by, hit me over the head with a red white and blue painted baseball bat telling me how you told me so and that I should just crawl back under my nonconformist, rebellious, sandstone and . Then I will memorize and recite these exact words: "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"......
                      Greg W. in West Michigan
                      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                      <Motor out

Comment

• In order to execute a conspiracy of this magnitude, it would take many people in the know. There is no way that someone isn't blowing the whistle. I refuse to believe otherwise. Think of the money that one person would make from calling everyone out.

Someone would break. Based on your theory of government greed alone, someone would break.
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

• Originally posted by raroZ28
                          So I talked with Bush last night at a local Washington pub.

After 9 beers, a joint and 3 lines of coke he told me everything.

He was behind it all. Debate over.
                          I knew it!!!
                          I bet he paid for the lines with medicare

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Steel2686
                            In order to execute a conspiracy of this magnitude, it would take many people in the know. There is no way that someone isn't blowing the whistle. I refuse to believe otherwise. Think of the money that one person would make from calling everyone out.

Someone would break. Based on your theory of government greed alone, someone would break.
                            That is a valid point. It would be hard to do unless you had leverage. Leverage could be anything from threats, blackmail, etc. This, of course, becomes a slippery slope. Not impossible but also not plausible.
                            Greg W. in West Michigan
                            1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                            1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                            1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                            1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                            1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                            <Motor out

Comment

• Originally posted by '94 White Devil
                              I knew it!!!
                              I bet he paid for the lines with medicare
                              And my social Security!

Those are very good points. You have to remember that it is plausible that he could have in fact use people from outside the counrty. Or anything. The possibilies are technically ended.
                              Eddie
                              2000 M6 Trans Am
                              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

• I assume at the end, we'll all believe what we want to believe...no matter the mounds of evidence or lack there of, speculation or facts...we're all entitled to what we believe its to be true or possible. I guess we can all agree to disagree because we have the right to do so...that's what makes this country great.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296695,00.html

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                                X