Loose Change-9-11-01-DISCUSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FroSSty
    That is funny...Not much useful information but, somehow, they got there point across.
    True True. I liked it mainly for the comedic value. Those guys always crack me up.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

• http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...label/Airfones

This is called evidence. It is something the troofers know nothing about. Each portion of their house of cards fantasy can be debunked in a similar manner. Unfortunately when information like this is released, the stupid CT movies, books, and websites do not go back and get changed. They just keep spewing the lies and the rest of us have to hear the same, already proven untrue "facts" again and again from their new recruits.

Todd 2000, thanks for the PT video suggestion. I had not seen that and it was great to see what company the 911 CT movement keeps. what kooks!!

FroSSty, your post made my day. Nice to see someone who got swept up in the sensationalism, apply some critical thinking, and admit they were wrong and why. Friends are often given some credibility leway because of the inate trust we have with them. All the reports (primarily the official one) have said that the government made many mistakes in hind sight. Some of them inexcusable in my opinion. It is a huge leap to go from lazy arrogance to premeditated mass murder. A leap that the CT movement has no problem making in their hate-fueled fantasy.

CT believers - I am being extremely kind and careful with my wording because I acknowledge where I am posting. In real life I don't take to lightly to people basically accusing hundreds (no thousands) of some of our finest citizens of mass murder and conspiracy. No not the gov't leaders, but the fire fighters, police officers, engineers, demolition experts, service men and women, etc. that would be required to maintain such a cover up. Disgusting.
      1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

Working...
      X