No announcement yet.

Barack Obama projected WINNER!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was talking to a guy today at the gun club who is a business owner who manufactures aerospace parts and employs about a hundred people
    Originally posted by ConElite
    That owner of that gun shop was way out of line and shows his PATHETIC excuse for leadership and a GREAT example of patriotism.
    It wasn't a gun shop owner...it was a guy at a gun club...Not a huge deal but definitely in need of correction.
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

• Originally posted by ConElite
      Thats pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Their belief in a different leader I strongly believe does not effect their ability to do their job. So why the F should they get fired.

And we still blame the Dem.'s for bringing this country to its knees.

Unbelieveable.
      He had to lay people off. He laid off people whom he decided he didn't like. It's his company, he is taking all of the risks, and is probably going to be affected by their unwise decision to waste their vote on an idiot. You feel sorry for those people because you identify with them. I think it's funny as hell, and if I had a company like that, I would do the same thing. I wish I could pat that guy on the back and shake his hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
        He had to lay people off. He laid off people whom he decided he didn't like. It's his company, he is taking all of the risks, and is probably going to be affected by their unwise decision to waste their vote on an idiot. You feel sorry for those people because you identify with them. I think it's funny as hell, and if I had a company like that, I would do the same thing. I wish I could pat that guy on the back and shake his hand.
        Yea tell him if he comes to Atlanta I will buy him dinner at Outback. Dave I'll still buy you one too if you ever come down. We might take seperate table or promise not to talk politics. LOL
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

• http://howobamagotelected.com/
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

• Maybe this has something to do with it too.
            http://journalism.org/node/13307

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
              That simply boggles my mind...

I would really be interested to see the results if that was flipped towards McCain supporters...hmmmm.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

• Originally posted by Christopherrr
                That simply boggles my mind...
                like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCcHzUmVP5c
                These people vote and it counts just as much as everybody elses. This country is in real trouble.

Comment

• Jeff,

I don't think it really matters. There were about 45% of voters who were going to vote for Obama regardless of who he is, what he hasn't done, or what he said, or his associations. There are 8% of voters who looked at the ineptitude of the McCain campaign of outlining the issues on the economy. If the McCain campaign provided a plausible issue and policy roadmap for the economy, then we may have had a split election where McCain won the popular vote but lost the electoral college. McCain already lost Colorado and New Mexico before the wall-street selloff so it is doubtful he would have received the electoral vote.

I agree the media didn't do its job presenting the issues with Obama especially his inexperience when they were crucifying the veep candidate of the other party. However, I guess a small majority of Americans didn't want to hear it. When the issues were brought up; people just saw it as negative campaigning. I don't know if sprites put fairy dust in the American water supplies to enchant people in this election cycle or what, but people just don't want to hear the truth...they want to hear a a bedtime story.

Oh well, it is what it is.............just pray that Scalia, Alito, Edwards, Thomas, and I guess Kennedy don't retire...if any of them do retire, we are truly screwed.
                  '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                  '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                  '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                  '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                  '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                  My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                  Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Let me add I like this guy
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8v0y...eature=related

Comment

• How about this one.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofgaa...eature=related

Comment

A competency test to vote? I like it! This guy, even though it seems he is pro-Obama, I still agree with his logic...I wish more people were like him.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

• Originally posted by Christopherrr
                          A competency test to vote? I like it! This guy, even though it seems he is pro-Obama, I still agree with his logic...I wish more people were like him.
                          Just imagine how different elections would be if you had to pass a basic competency test to vote. Maybe the people running should have to take the same test.

Comment

Just imagine how different elections would be if you had to pass a basic competency test to vote. Maybe the people running should have to take the same test.

Bush never would'a passed.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                            2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

• Originally posted by gimp19
                              Eddie
                              2000 M6 Trans Am
                              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

• Originally posted by gimp19
                                He wouldn't have had too. Gore and Kerry would have never gotten out of the starting gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X